We recommend that visitors to our site and mobile application users review our privacy policies from time to time to learn of new privacy practices and changes to our policies.
Security Standards and Measures
We adopt reasonable security practices and procedures and will protect your Personal Information by reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information, consistent with generally accepted standards of commercial business practice, which includes, technical, operational, managerial and physical security controls in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, or disclosure while it is under our control.
The information for the accounts you have with the website/mobile application is kept secure and confidential through multiple security features and procedures. The information you request from our website/mobile application for your accounts can only be accessed with your password.
Information you submit through our website/mobile application, as well as the information we send back to you while you are visiting our website/mobile application, is protected while passing through the Internet using strong encryption ("scrambling" to make it incomprehensible) when necessary. Our secure server software encrypts information, ensuring that Internet communications through our website/mobile application stay private and protected.
Your account information is not permanently stored on our Web server. The information only resides on our Web server while you are viewing the information. It is permanently stored on our secured corporate computer systems. Our corporate network systems, which store your account information, use proven security controls. We have data security staff whose sole responsibilities are to ensure the security of the information we process and store.
SA has policies and procedures in place to limit access to your information to only those who have a business need to view it.
You agree and understand that when we use trusted third parties to act on our behalf for performing certain functions such as processing transactions, issuing account statements, payment gateway services, customer services etc., contractual or other means are used to ensure reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information, consistent with generally accepted standards of commercial business practice.
Any account statement containing financial information pertaining to the investor, if it is to be sent over the internet to such investor, distributors or any other entity as indicated above will be sent only through a secure means and/or through encrypted electronic mail.
You may download materials, data etc displayed on the website for non-commercial and/or personal use only. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without SA's written permission.
You shall not delete, modify and/or otherwise interfere with copyright or other intellectual property rights displayed on the website.
What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. "Personally identifiable information" means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- Your Name, Company, Email address, Phone number and address.
- Your SA User ID and Password & Bank Account Information or any Account-Preference information you provide us.
- Your Computer’s Domain name and IP Address, indicating where your Computer is located on the Internet.
- Session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- Not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out, we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service.
- Not use or disclose the information except:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered.
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations).
- As required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential.
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service.
- As necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of SA, its users, or others. This may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other Information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
SA uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
Other Web Connections: Hypertext links External sites
SA makes no representations of any kind whatsoever about the content of any such web site that you may access through this website. You are advised to read the terms and conditions/disclaimers of such website that may be accessed by you. SA also advises you to confirm the accuracy of any such information before seeking to rely on such information. SA disclaims all liability that you may incur as a result of relying on any such reports/information and/or accessing any other website and/or any third party content that may be accessed from the website.
Your Privacy Responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- Not to share your user ID or password with anyone else; Our employees and associates will never ask you for your password. Never write your password on something others may see. Contact us immediately to change your password if you suspect someone has discovered it.
- To log off the SA Web site when you are finished
- To take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to European Union Users
SA‘s operations are located primarily in India. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the India. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Breach of Internet Security
Despite our best efforts, if unauthorized persons breach our security control measures resulting in the Site being hacked or presenting inaccurate information etc., SA, their directors, officers, employees or affiliates’ will not be responsible.
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website / mobile application and material on the website / mobile application. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website / mobile application for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions of use.